We develop cutting edge software for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Our developers use a host of development tools to create scalable and robust products.
We recommend using responsive web design and development.
- Requires less engineering time to maintain multiple pages for the same content
- Reduces the possibility of the common mistakes that affect mobile sites
- Requires no redirection for users to have a device-optimized view, which reduces load time
Strategy and Content Planning
- Competitor and customer analysis
- Product Structure/Strategy
- Content development
Wireframing and Prototyping
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Development Planning and Testing/Iteration
Execution and Analytics
- Coordination with UI Designers and Developers
- Tracking Goals, Integration, analysis and iteration
Look and Feel
- Customer Analysis and design research
- Branding and Graphic Development
- User Guides/Storyline
Responsiveness and Interactivity
- UI Prototyping, interactivity and animation
- Adaptation to All Device Screen Sizes
- Implementation with Developer
Businesses require fast, easy access to dynamic enterprise data, both through corporate intranets and the public internet. This is no small feat, considering the range of data sources and data types found in most enterprises, but it’s a crucial capability, because interactive data access drives web applications – that deliver the information you need to maximize the potential of your business.
COMPRSA has a very active perspective on how application architectures should be created by developing component-based application development models for the web. It is best to apply an integrated approach to this task, employing business solutions that meet the broadest spectrum of needs – from supply-chain to consumer.
We offer software re-engineering, migration and deployment, using optimal technologies and system planning on a wide variety of platforms.
Custom application development (Mobile/Cloud/Web/Distributed/Desktop)
- Software re-engineering, migration and deployment
- Selection of optimal technologies and system planning
- Careful design and proper coding
- Complex applications integration on your systems
- Various frameworks and tools for rapid software development and automated tests
COMPRSA recognizes the inherent risks involved when business processes migrate toward e-business and we incorporate risk management in all of our solutions.
We are always striving for extreme efficiency and managed to achieve it due to constant development, adaptation to new technologies and best practices.
- Experienced in all versions of SQL, MYSQL & Oracle
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SSR & ETL
- Custom database SQL queries used for data comparisons
COMPRSA is experienced in advanced analytical applications, machine learning and stream processing with the takeoff of the internet of things.
Like systems of record – or databases – was considered the authoritative source for an organization, systems of intelligence will define the future – powered by big data.
Our technical experience
- Full stack application development
- Back end technologies and frameworks – Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, WIldFly, Tomcat, Websphere, Apache
- Front end technologies and frameworks – Struts, Spring MVC, JQuery, ExtJS, Angular
- Big Data frameworks – Hadoop, Kafka, Ambari
- Cloud platforms – AWS, RackSpace, Azure
- Infrastructure orchestration and management platforms – OpenStack, ONAP, OpenDaylight
- Infrastructure orchestration platforms – OpenStack, ONAP, OpenDaylight
- Microservices – Docker, Kubernetes
- QA – manual, security, performance, test automation (Selenium, Robot)
- Standards – BPNM, BPEL, TOSCA, YANG, Heat
- CI/CD – Jenkins, CircleCI, Chef
- Custom client Informer reports and scheduling
- Excel macros producing client reports, data feeds and scheduling
- Informer 5
- Design, customisation and development of ecommerce reporting
To retain legacy business logic from client/server applications inherent in companies, organizations will have to web-enable existing applications. With the advent of dynamic e-business, valuable legacy applications that support essential business processes in enterprises, can join this new area of distributed computing.
The goal is to streamline business processes by allowing software applications to be delivered over the internet and run across all kinds of computers, from large servers to handheld devices.
In order to enable legacy applications to participate in dynamic e-business, we need to apply web service technologies, which will allow the services to define a set of technologies that exposes business functionality over the web – as a set of automated interfaces. These automated interfaces allow businesses to discover and bind to interfaces at run-time, minimizing the amount of static preparation that is needed by other integration technologies.
In short – a web service is a method of making various applications communicate with each other automatically over the internet.
Once the applications have been technically adapted, the business processes are likely to evolve to a more automated business process with reduced human intervention.
With operating system vendors agreeing on how to use more-advanced web standards, various services that use competing software applications will ultimately allow companies to automate their business processes and exchange information with each other in a standard way.
This will eliminate the need for loads of development on the part of corporate programmers, to get their systems to link to those from other companies.
COMPRSA convert or port client/server applications into web-based online applications, resulting in a huge saving for companies.
We believe that the true benefit of the web lies in its seamlessness and we have the ability to make the most appropriate applications work for you.
We begin with an in-depth understanding of your business – your brands, corporate image and business benefits.
Our team has formal training in business with experiences across various industries, using this to leverage Internet technology for your business.
We don’t just “build sites” we deliver customized solutions so that your website can become a profit centre.
We have developers and designers specializing in information design – understanding your website objectives, target audience, information structures, layouts, navigation and programming – such that every single screen delivers value to you.
We ensure that your website is synergetic with your presence in all other media. A good layout with the right use of colours, graphics, images and so on are prime contributors to meet the communication objectives and make a positive impact in your audience.
We provide detailed traffic reports covering page views and visits by day of the week, time of the day, details on most visited pages, entry and exit pages, referring domains and other customized reporting and analysis.
COMPRSA offers general consulting services (planning, business consulting, technical consulting, project management) in addition to internet and intranet services, which is the key to the success of any internet or intranet project.
Global business understanding is one area of our expertise.
- Google Docs, Freshbooks, Salesforce, Basecamp, Netsuite, Gmail, App Engine, Azure, Rackspace, Go Grid & AWS, SAP Integration
- Responsive UI/UX Development, User Interface Engineering
- UX Refresh & UI Uplift Services, UI System Modernization
- Single Sign-On Development
- Business Rules Development, Workflow Development
- Relational Data Modeling Development
- Attachments & Document Handling Development
- HR Integration
- Integration with Enterprise Systems
- Learning Management, Talent Management
- Biometric Firmware Development, Automated Time & Attendance
- Payroll Software & Solutions, Labor Tracking
- Philanthropy Solutions
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Big Data Development & Integration
We interact with professionals all over the world to ensure maximum return on investment.
- .Net 4.0, ASP.net, C#, VB
- PHP & frameworks
- SQL 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 & MYSQL & Oracle
- Silverlight, JQUERY, JSON, HTML5
- J2EE & Eclipse
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- QA & QA Automation
- Implementation Consulting
- Waterfall & agile methodologies
- Reporting Services
- Mobile Application Development
- Data Typing & Document Writing
- JasperSoft Reporting, Crystal Reporting, iReports, SSR & ETL
- Team Foundation Server 2012
- SVN, WIKI, JIRA, Netsuite & Salesforce
- Cloud Development – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)