Our Services Include
- Creating Product Requirements | Working with your Product Team
- Designing your Software | Architecture and User Experience
- Developing your Software | Database, Infrastructure, Features and Functionality
- Testing and Quality Assurance | User Voyages and Test Cases
- Creating Documentation | Technical and Support
- Deploying New Product Releases | Update Production Environment
- Maintain Network Infrastructure | Application, Database and Web Servers
- Maintain Data Backups
- Network and Application Security
COMPRSA follows a business analysis methodology when approached by clients for development of web-based applications and any other services.
Projects are handled by Project Managers and development is divided into phases and events for adequate project management when developing new applications.
Project Managers consult with the client and make an initial assessment of specifications and requirements of any project.
COMPRSA evaluates web development proposals using specific criteria for budget approval. For projects to be approved and given highest priority, web development projects must meet at least one of the following criteria.
- Support business objectives
- Produce significant cost savings for the company
- Have major benefits
- Have high public relations impact
- Be extremely time-sensitive
- Be covered by the budget
- Not have insurmountable technical or logistical problems
Stringent software testing means that your software meets its defined or standardized quality specifications. Our experienced team of testers will ensure that the desired quality measures are met within the software development life cycle (SDLC).
We generally follow testing procedures that coincide with the current development phase of a project, but our QA testing teams are experienced in both waterfall and agile development/testing environments.
- Planning: QA participation along with developers
- Execution: Preparing test environments, completing tests and determining test results
- Evaluation: Comparing the actual test outcome with the expected results – established from requirements set out
- Regression: Full retesting of previously working functions after new development additions
- Incremental: Testing of new or additional functionality that was added
- Smoke Testing: Checking basic functionality of application
- Sanity Testing: Checking certain components or functionality after minor change has been made
- System Testing: Performed after integration testing – focus on security, load/stress testing and if required installation testing
- Acceptance Testing: Alpha, Beta, Staging and Production
Selenium, Coded UI (UIMap and CUITe framework) and Microsoft Test Manager – as well as popular IDE’s such as Visual Studio and Eclipse – are some of the testing tools we use.
Even though automation testing can be implemented, basic principles of QA will still be maintained.
- Automate tests using the built in record/playback feature according to functional specification
- Execute automated tests
- Perform error logging and reporting
- Create automated tests while utilizing built in UImap
- Create functional tests to test functionality of given system
- Automate manual test cases to automated test cases
- Manually customize tests using Java/C# programming language
- Re-factor existing tests for optimization
- Load Testing
- Database Testing
- Develop robust and maintainable automated tests
- Create setup tests and configuration tests that runs on blank databases and sets up prerequisite information
- Create and run Unit Tests in C#/Java
COMPRSA employs skilled personnel to assist companies with their implementation requirements for their customers.
Being an effective implementation consultant requires deep product knowledge coupled with real world experience.
COMPRSA’s consultants have many years of experience in implementing systems and they assist your clients with transfer of knowledge to the customer.
Our implementation consultants work directly with the customer and are dedicated to the project. The amount of time they spend with the customer is determined by the customer’s needs and tends to be more initially and less over time as the customer acquires knowledge through a mentoring process.
Through this process, the customer takes ownership of the system and can be self sufficient.
We have rich experience in the development and support of large projects.
Software support and maintenance is a challenge for many companies. COMPRSA’s outsourcing maintenance and support services is a great way to reduce unnecessary costs and time and let your on-site IT team focus on more strategic plans.
If you have an IT infrastructure or a system that requires maintenance and upgrades, we are here to provide a range of enhancement services as well as a dedicated support team and offer various recommendations for fine-tuning.
We carefully outline service level requirements and customize our maintenance process for each client’s unique needs. Our services assist you to substantially lower your maintenance costs while providing service levels of high quality.
Our maintenance and support facilities include:
- Application upgrades and enhancements
- Comprehensive user support
- Bug fixing, tracking and reporting
- Fine-tuning and improvement to product functionality
- New features research and design
- Assistance in deployment and implementation
- Technical troubleshooting
Expert help in the creation of Reports, dashboards and analytics. Easily trainable technical personnel ready to answer support calls.
Retaining existing customers is as important as acquiring new ones. COMPRSA offers cost-effective methods to train your customers to use your applications efficiently.
Clients train our consultants and we work closely with our clients to provide call center training and support programs to their clients.
We analyze the client’s training needs, key performance indicators and SLAs agreed upon and conceive training modules that are tailor-made to suit customer requirements.
One of the biggest benefits for outsourced training is the financial saving for organizations. This also allows organizations to focus and concentrate on their core business.
Offshore telemarketing and training services are some of the key services offered in South Africa. We have a vibrant offshoring industry, which draws on the country’s linguistic, cultural and product affinity with the USA, UK and Europe to deliver distinctive quality across service lines.
COMPRSA’s telemarketing services can assist you with building leads, customer databases and also assist you in finding new customers.
When global companies outsource telemarketing to COMPRSA, they benefit from significantly lower costs, proven process quality and access to a trained, computer-literate, college-educated workforce with good presentation and communication skills.